For availability information, please check the product description page for the item you are interested in.
Orders for items marked “in-stock” that are placed by 1pm on a business day are generally shipped the same day. Shipping may be delayed if higher volumes or other unforeseen circumstances occur.
BatteriesSharks.com ships to the continental US States only.
For non-stock items, please contact Customer Service.
Shipping carrier is determined based on item weight, total order weight and destination as follows:
- Orders weighing less than 16lbs – USPS Priority, with exceptions
- Orders weighing between 16lbs and 250lbs – UPS Ground
- Orders weighing between 250lbs and 700lbs – a Customer Service representative will contact you after placing an order in case it needs to ship LTL; otherwise – UPS Ground
- Orders over 700lbs – LTL (less-than-truckload)
NOTE: If an order of any weight contains one or more items with individual weight more than 70lbs the order is to ship LTL, please see below for further details on LTL shipments.
Transit times depend on the carrier, 2-5 days on average, depending on origin and destination.
For more information on transit time, contact our customer service team.
Shipping cost is calculated on batterysharks.com’ website prior to placing an order, based on destination zip code and order weight.
For orders shipping with UPS, the below additional services are available:
- Next Day Air
- Next Day Air Early A.M.
- 2nd Day Air
- 3rd Day Select
- Saturday Delivery
For pricing on any UPS Expedited Services, please contact our customer service team prior to placing an order.
In case you need to change the address for an order that has shipped already or need to cancel it while in transit, a $16 interception fee will apply.
All orders weighing over 700lb are to ship on a pallet. Shipping method for orders between 250lb and 700lb is to be determined on a case by case basis.
NOTE: If an order of any weight contains one or more items with individual weight more than 70lbs the order is to ship LTL. The shipping cost shown on BatterySharks’s website is the cost for a business-to-business and dock-to-dock deliveries.
Additional charges will apply in the below cases:
- Receiver does not have a loading dock/forklift
- Destination is a limited access facility – that includes, but is not limited to: hospitals, schools, universities, colleges, military buildings or sites and other government buildings
- Receiver’s location is not accessible by an 18 wheel truck
The customer is also responsible for the below:
- Redelivery charges
- High-cost delivery area charges
- Reconsignment fees (in the case of wrongly provided address upon ordering)
- Additional shipping charges in the case of reconsignment (address change while in transit)
- Dry-run charges (for pickups only)
BatterySharks.com reserves the right to send an additional invoice to be paid by customer after receipt of the goods in the case that any of the above accessorial charges occur.
All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Transit days depend on the LTL carrier and are not guaranteed unless specified otherwise.
Any unclarities in the above Shipping Policy are to be settled by a BatterySharks.com representative.